November 7, 2022

PUMPKIN BREAD....A TRADITION FOR THE FALL SEASON



Good Morning Loves....
can you believe we have turned our calendars
to November?
The fall season is just flying by.....



Have you been enjoying your favorite fall candles?
The Kitchen Spice scent from Yankee Candle is just delightful!



There is nothing more enjoyable than baking
on a rainy October day....so let's begin....

I have been making this Pumpkin Bread since 1981...
it's my all time favorite and as the title states....It's TRADITION!




I have featured this recipe throughout my years of blogging and
it's back by popular demand.....
This particular cookbook has been lovingly used and is now
held together with a rubber band....that's how you
can always tell what a treasure it is......




This is on our Thanksgiving Day menu.....cannot wait....
family, food and football in the great state of Texas....
feeling THANKFUL AND BLESSED beyond measure!
Happy Baking y'all!

6 comments:

  1. I have all the ingredients. I am thinking that may be on my to-do list today!! Thanks. And, have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to always make pumpkin bread, but the last few years I've made pumpkin muffins and my family devours them! I love traditions, and I guess the muffins are a new one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks delicious. If you've been baking it since 1981, it needs no higher praise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been loving this weather!! Pumpkin bread is one of our favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I made a few pumpkin loaves recently, very similar to your recipe. Pumpkin makes such delicious recipes. Enjoy your Thanksgiving. Ours here is Canada has already passed, in Oct.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, this pumpkin bread looks so moist and Yummy. I enjoyed this post very much, cause I love everything pumpkin during the Autumn season. Your candle looks so pretty and cozy. And you're right, there's nothing like baking on a rainy day. Oh, this pumpkin bread would be so good warm from the oven with a little butter. : )

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.