October 24, 2022

HALLOWEEN BAR CART



Oh it's coming....HALLOWEEN!!!!
I had THE most fun creating this tribute to Halloween 
on our new bar cart....I have always wanted a bar cart
and it actually turned out so darn cute!
I don't do a lot of decorating for Halloween anymore,
but I never let one of our favorite special days pass without
bringing out some of my favorite vintage pieces....
let's take a look see.........



I plan on leaving all this décor as is, until it's time to
change it out for Christmas....
I think the grandchildren will enjoy looking at all the
vintage pieces and can use the mugs for hot cocoa or apple cider!
This darling little tea towel is from the MUD PIE line.



My collection of mugs are so darling....
I have a mix of Certified International and Johanna Parker mugs....



Would you just look at this precious little ghost candle...
I found this at Walmart and just knew he would be
the perfect addition to the finished look.



And.....a most fashionable witch....ready for all
the Trick or Treaters....



I also picked up this lighted moon and owl....so darn cute!



A bar cart has to include a bottle of Cabernet......



A favorite liqueur



They are all good spirits.....



Just love him.....



This was a really fun little project for the fall season.....



We are ready for Halloween which falls on Monday this year....
our little ones always look forward to this night of
going throughout our neighborhood and seeing all the
pumpkins aglow....

Leaves are falling and crunching underfoot..
Halloween brings back
many, many years of fun memories for us!


Autumn Vibes at Home

 

4 comments:

  1. We are leaving for the ranch today and I have packed all my Halloween tops and leggings and sweaters to wear all week long. We will return home next Sunday so we can be here to greet the Trick or treaters who have been coming for years and years. Some have children of their own and are bringing them now.
    Your bar cart looks amazing! I love your elegant way of decorating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, Halloween is just around the corner. You have such nice decorations... me, not so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Halloween bits and pieces. That chubby little Dracula really made me smile. The bar cart is wonderful!!! I hope you have a wonderful, blessed Wednesday. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your bar cart is ever so cute, Betsy. I, too, love the ghost candle! Happy Halloween to you and enjoy the trick-or-treaters this evening!

    Denise at Forest Manor

    ReplyDelete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.