October 10, 2022

CHEESY BAKED EGGS..A PERFECT AUTUMN BREAKFAST....and A PERFECT FALL WEEKEND

Good Morning Kindred Spirits and all you
lovers of the Autumn season....
welcome back to Estelle's!
How was your weekend?
I hope you enjoyed it as much as we did ours....
The Texas State Fair is going strong and so
is football season.....how glorious it all is!



We enjoyed a visit from our youngest who lives down in Austin
and it was too short and too long between visits.....



I baked a delicious loaf of banana bread and boy did it smell heavenly....
tasted even better!



The outside is decorated for the season and I am enjoying
a more minimalist look this year.....


How about a delicious and easy breakfast idea....
I made these scrumptious baked eggs the other morning
and I think you may enjoy making these...so darn easy....



In a ramekin..place a pat of butter and about 1/8 cup of half and half....
crack two eggs and then sprinkle with cheese, veggies of your choice,
salt and pepper.....to taste.
Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes....oh honey, yes!



We spent most of Saturday outdoors enjoying
this marvelous cool October day....



I served the boys some delicious
meatball crescent roll appetizers while
they were watching Texas beat Oklahoma....



I was invited out to dinner by our son....
which was a marvelous idea.....



Fantastic dinner...great waiter and enjoyable people watching....
we sure love spending time with out kiddos.....
Y'all enjoy your week.....
make the most of everyday.....see ya' next time!





 

11 comments:

  1. I'm loving Autumn at your house, Betsy!
    My son Kyle and I made banana bread this weekend, too! So delicious!
    That egg bake sounds so great! I'm going to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so very sweet Deanna...I love the fall season at your house too! Loved your visit today...wishing you a great week....warm hugs!

      Delete
  2. Those baked eggs are on the menu for tomorrow morning! Thanks for the recipe. It looks great at your house, your son must have loved being home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy this little breakfast recipe Vee....so easy and a different way to enjoy eggs...thank you for visiting today and I wish you a blessed and happy Tuesday!

      Delete
  3. The food looks so delicious! I'm in S.E. Texas, so I love reading other Texans' blogs :) Your pictures and blog are so beautiful and inviting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Debbie...thank you so much and welcome to Estelle's! I so appreciate your visit and sweet comment. I hope you are enjoying your fall season....warm hugs!

      Delete
  4. Love the scrumptious baked eggs! I am an egg lovers I always eat fried eggs but your baked eggs look so nice! Thanks for sharing!
    ashley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Ashely...thank you for stopping by today....I hope you will enjoy this recipe some time....it's a nice change and oh yes, who doesn't love fried eggs in the morning?

      Delete
  5. Thank you for the recipe! The doctor added a new medication for Louis Dean and it 'must be taken with food' in order to work. This will be perfect! I need to feed him better! He's getting downright skinny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we all worry about you and LD....I hope it does help him a bit....love hearing your stories and adventures, Linda....y'all stay well now!

      Delete
  6. So many wonderful Fall goodies to look at. I can smell your banana bread from here. The cheesy baked eggs sound delicious and easy to make. Yes, football season! - we love football here as well. My son played for many years. I was drawn to your blue vase with the red rose. Oh my, is that ever pretty and unique. The Autumn door wreath is wonderful. Your posts always warm my heart, Betsy.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.