June 12, 2022

LIME CHEESECAKE TARTLETS...A SUMMER DELIGHT

Entertaining during summer months
can actually be fun and enjoyable
without going to a lot of fuss and stress! 
It's a good idea to have a few pretty
serving pieces on hand that you can pull out of
the cupboard when family or friends drop by.



I found these two platters at HOME GOODS years ago
and just love using them during the summer for all
kinds of little appetizers or desserts.



They have a lovely watercolor effect,
I like keeping it simple when
whipping up an easy recipe when it's so hot outside!
I thought of this little gem of a dessert that
is cool, creamy and light!



I simply adore Lime Curd and this is THE BEST
I have ever tried!
I ordered this off of Amazon and highly recommend this!
It's delicious with yogurt, puddings and in this case..
cheesecake!



I was thrilled to see this item back in stock for summer...
this is my first time trying it and I was very, very
pleased with the delicious taste of this prepared cheesecake filling~



These Phyllo Shells are also terrific to use
when you are wanting to keep things easy breezy..
I heated these for 10 minutes in a 325 degree oven
to add a bit of crispness.



Fill each shell with a spoonful of cheesecake filling,
then top with a bit of Lime Curd.



Top each tart with a frozen blueberry or raspberry!



These were AMAZING1
Gone is seconds...
These are a taste of summer your guests will love!







5 comments:

  1. Those look so tasty and refreshing. I must look for cheesecake filling. It would make it so easy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Betsy, You always the prettiest header photos. What adorable little sweet treats. I will have to remember these. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOOOOOO.....thanks for this one! So easy. So delicious. and makes such a pretty lil treat. Needing something exactly like this for unexpected company!!! Like to have stuff on hand..specially shortcuts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh mercy but they look delightful!!!!

    Having to eat Gluten Free, I'd have to fiddle a bit though. -smile- Don't think one can get these perfect little individual shells in G/F. But there are G/F Phyllo sheets.

    Yummmmmm....

    Gentle hugs
    💗💓💗 💗💓💗 💗💓💗

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea!!!

    ReplyDelete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.