December 13, 2021

CHRISTMAS MERRIMENT

Good Morning Loves.....
I so hope you enjoyed your week and are
making the most of this Christmas season!
I have been putting finishing touches on nooks and crannies
and making the most of each December day.
It seems to be a short season to enjoy all this beauty doesn't it?
I can remember how lovely it was while living in Maine,
that many left their outdoor Christmas lights out through
January just to brighten up those cold, snowy nights!
It was stunning to see the colored lights through the snow
all across the countryside!


I have really enjoyed our tree this year....
I love just looking at the lights and remembering
all those golden moments of childhood......


Do you ever just sit quietly and listen to beautiful
Christmas music while gazing at the tree....I love doing that!


I baked my first batch of sprinkle cookies......


I found this little gem of a flocked tree on Amazon....
I had given the tree that used to be placed here to our son in Austin,
so he would have some Christmas to enjoy in his apartment!


This was a fun little afternoon project...to
pull together a Christmas bar in the Butler's Pantry....


I just pulled together small little decorations
that would make this area fun and festive.....


Even the darling said how much he loved this.....


The more the merrier.....


Pretty Christmas wine glasses to enjoy.....


Are you having a special Christmas Eve cocktail this year?


I hope this gives you an idea to create in your home!


Love this pretty wine bag I have had for many years.....


And finally.....favorite paper napkins I added to my collection!
It's the little things in life that seem to bring us joy....
y'all enjoy your week!





























 

4 comments:

  1. I love decorating special little areas that are unexpected. Makes it fun for everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks so pretty and festive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always forget to order new napkins until I see yours!!! You always find the sweetest ones for the ocassion!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always cozy and beautiful here! My spirits lift just walking in.

    ReplyDelete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.