October 5, 2021

SPARKLING CRISP APPLE CIDER PUNCH



Hello Kindred Spirits....I so hope your fall season is going well..
Let's embrace the shift in season with gracious touches around
the home that fosters a cozy atmosphere both inside and out!
 

I love serving an Autumn Cider punch when
enjoying a beautiful afternoon outdoors
and today, I am serving a Honey Crisp Apple Cider...
mixed with fresh Orange Juice, Lemonade, fruits
and a touch of real maple syrup!


SPARKLING CRISP APPLE CIDER PUNCH
1/2 bottle Sparkling Apple Cider
4 cups Lemonade
1 cup Orange Juice
1/8 cup Maple Syrup
1 Honey Crisp Apple, Chopped
1 orange, sliced

Serve Ice Cold.....


We added a bit of country twist
by serving hot apple cider doughnuts too....


I love anything with apples during the fall season, don't you?



What a delightful afternoon this was...
making retirement extra special...
the warmth of the sun, sounds of nature
and easy conversations......


I would love to know how you enjoy easy entertaining
while staying at home?
It's good for the soul to create something truly special......




6 comments:

  1. I love apple cider and cider donuts! What fun to make a punch from the cider!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds delicious! I may have to consider an apple cider punch for the next gathering coming right up. Must get to the apple orchard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Betsy,

    I love your wine glasses -- they are just perfect for autumn!! You have such a pretty outdoor setting, and I love that fall sunlight. Yes, I love apple recipes during this season and am always looking for new ones. This punch looks and sounds delicious, my friend. Thank you for stopping by today and have a great week!

    Denise at Forest Manor

    ReplyDelete
  4. that sounds like the perfect recipe! thank you!
    and the glasses are just darling. XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. This punch looks so good! Where did you get the stem glasses? I love them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gina....the glasses are Pfaltzgraff and I found them on Amazon.

      Delete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.