September 19, 2024

AMANDA'S MINESTRONE SOUP...A FAMILY FAVORITE!

Good Morning Kindred Spirits
and lovers of the Autumn season...
I have got a real treat for you today
and it's gonna be sooo good....
We all know that this is THE season
for soups and chili's!
This is a family favorite recipe
shared by our good friend Amanda
who told me this was a speciality of her Mother's
and those are the very best kind of recipes
to make the "must make" list at Estelle's!
It's easy to prepare with few ingredients!



1 lb. ground beef-browned
2 cans (19 oz.) minestrone soup
1 can corn (do not drain)
1 can Rotel tomatoes
1 can Ranch Beans (do not drain)
1 package of Dolly Parton Cornbread Mix

Toppings
Shredded cheddar cheese
Sour Cream
Chopped green onions or chives
Jalapenos


I sometimes find canned soup lacks flavor,
so to enhance flavor, I add the following seasonings to taste....
Seasonings I Use
Salt and Pepper
Worcestershire Sauce
Garlic Powder
Onion Powder
Red Pepper
Paprika
Italian Seasoning



We are in the season for heartwarming recipes such as
this delicious chili-like Minestrone, so I hope you enjoy
Amanda's recipe as much as we did.....



Who doesn't love a topping of Sour Cream?


I also love recipes that do not use a ton of ingredients...
I hope y'all enjoy......




No comments:

Post a Comment

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.