September 14, 2024

PUMPKN MUFFINS from LICK SKILLET BAKERY NOW BEING SERVED IN THE DINING ROOM


 

Good Morning Loves....
hope you are all doing well....
I am making my way through the house to sprinkle
some fall goodness around....


I so love this wreath and felt I would
display it on Mother's buffet until Thanksgiving.....




The cutest look on the bar cart is this darling
little Mud Pie tea towel......

the formal dining table is exactly the look I wanted.....
very calm, and soft with soft greens and ivory....



As I have stated on several posts,
both Mother and Grandmother had Friendly Village dinnerware
and it has been my dream to have a few place settings to bring
back those lovely memories....



I plan on waiting until it begins to darker in the evenings
before lighting up all the flickers which will include
these beautiful wax pumpkins....



I normally take a few days of living with a design and
see if I want to add a few finishing touches...
which I did....such as a favorite felt maple leaf on the lantern....



And, two glass candlesticks with the long time favorite
beaded taper holders which were a gift from a loved one....


There....I think we have the finished look for autumn....


I think it's going to be lovely...
and I found a classic recipe to share
from the Lick Skillet Bakery
for their most popular Pumpkin Muffins.....


I love finding recipes like this....
found on Pinterest


These are what fall tastes like.....


I second that emotion.....

\

2 comments:

  1. Guess what! I have the ingredients so I may just head to the kitchen to whip up some muffins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm right there with you on that last thought!! Everything is looking lovely and so elegant at your home. 16 more September Days....

    ReplyDelete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.