November 18, 2023

NUTCRACKER MUST HAVES

Good Morning Loves....
today's post is all about NUTCRACKERS!
There are some avid collectors of nutcrackers out there
    who are totally in love with these noble holiday characters!
We have one very majestic fellow that greets you at the front door
and I will tell you.....I really, really love him....
 


I do not have many of them, but this year, for whatever reason,
this is going to be my theme for decorating our bar cart!
Oh yes, this handsome fellow's name is WINSTON!


Now, on a recent trip to the grocery store,
my eyes were instantly drawn to this festive fellow...
his cape, his plaid jacket and the little Christmas tree really 
spoke to me...I have no idea why I am obsessed with
Nutcrackers this year...in the past, I really did not care for them...
it's funny how styles and tastes change over the years....

I came across a few gorgeous home decor items on Pinterest
which can provide inspiration for all of us to incorporate
the Nutcracker in various places in the home....



Isn't this just beautiful!
And, it's pretty pricey but just stunning,,,,



I love this tablecloth too....so festive for the formal dining room.....


Who wouldn't love to add these lovely linen napkins
to their holiday table....


And of course, you can really invest and have them monogrammed....



And, as always, we can always look to Martha Stewart
for a very impressive Christmas Mantle.....


The anticipation of Christmas Eve is on my mind....
I love for the house to transport the children into a magical
Christmas home, filled with music, delicious foods, twinkling lights
and holiday heirloom pieces.....
we invent a Christmas cocktail and enjoy a game night....
with favorite movies on the television...
I have a surprise planned for them this year, and it should be
different and fun....here's a clue....it involves a train ticket....
we want to keep the magic of Christmas in our hearts always....
as we always celebrate the birth of the baby Jesus....


1 comment:

  1. Nutcrackers have always been an on again, off again thing with me. The photos you captured on Pinterest reminds me that I should check Pin out for some decorating ideas for my home. Christmas will be here before you know it.

    ReplyDelete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.