October 11, 2021

FALL DECORATING OUTDOORS

I am curious to know if y'all have decorated for fall outdoors yet?

The colorful FALL wreath went up this weekend.....
love the pinecones, eucalyptus, berries and cotton bolls!

I love homes that dress the front entry for the season!


An unexpected little garden scarecrow is peeking out
to welcome family home for the holidays.

I see so many that live up North have decked out their homes
in grand style...it's such fun to see the decorations!

We have just decided to begin, as the weather is now much 
cooler and more pleasant to be outdoors!

We so enjoy our outdoor patio and pool area....
as it was the first day of fall, it was the perfect
morning to sit and savor a cup of coffee......


We had a cold front blow through early in the morning
which dropped the temperature a good 20 degrees..
a mild day of 82 degrees....fabulous!

The backdoor wreath is rustic and features
the natural elements of the season...this will
carry us through to Thanksgiving day!


For the table, I added a table runner
and the centerpiece is this wrought iron pumpkin tea light holder
sitting on a beautiful autumn berry wreath!

Then added in a few special touches on either end
to create a completed bit of eye candy!


I added a fall touch to my little Zen dish garden
by adding some sunflowers and pinecones..
I think my little Buddha looks quite content!



Who doesn't love lanterns...all shapes and sizes!!!!


I have only purchased two small pumpkins thus far,
and LOVE the stems on each of these!


Let's talk garden flags..LOVE THEM!


Lantana in bloom.....


Here's an idea, try tucking in an inexpensive ceramic pumpkin
in a container filled with live plants!


I made a little dish garden with a variety of plants....


The color of lavender...



The marigolds are just gorgeous for fall.....


A good thing to add to your décor is scarves and pillows....


This cute little guy creates that perfect touch of whimsy.....


Put fall foliage in every nook and cranny!


So for now, I can honestly say...

It’s Fall Y’all




7 comments:

  1. How beautiful everything looks! I love the lanterns and all of the colors of Fall. I need to put something better on my front door! Happy Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed, it is!!!! And it looks lovely at your place! My Amber made a gorgeous Halloween garland for their front door! I should make some for mine! Perhaps she will help me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pictures are lovely, and make me relize I really need to get busy, lol. Betsy you did a wonderful job. loved your post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a wreath with sunflowers on it up by the front door, but I need to find my bigger wreath! I'll be getting some pumpkins and mums this week. I love decorating for autumn, but I mostly use items from nature.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Unless you call one lonely pumpkin on the top step decorating outside for fall, I have not, Doing slightly better inside. You are doing fabulously!

    ReplyDelete
  6. just JOYOUS! as always. but this is my favorite season.
    after storms last night I'm sitting here this morning with the fresh Cool air coming through the windows.
    it doesn't get much better than that for me! I LOVE FALL! and your home is especially appealing.
    and that 2nd tiny video is simply Exquisite. Kudos to you dear Betsy! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just catching up on Estelles!!!! All so cute!! And now you’ve reminded me to take pics of my porches! Always do so I can remember wat I’ve done each yr..Happy Fall friend…aren’t our temps wonderful??!!!

    ReplyDelete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.