June 22, 2020

FATHER'S DAY 2020



In memory of my Daddy....
This was Thanksgiving Day 1974....with baby M


In memory of my Father-in-law, known as Honey....
with our son Nick at his high school graduation


Honoring our son-in-law, Jay
with his little Luke the Duke


Maine days when we sailed on Casco Bay


Nick and the babies


Nick and his grown-up babies.....Abbie and Noah....
one of our family beach trips


Honoring my own Mr. Wonderful..
probably the best Dad in the entire world


My husband, their dad and all our kiddos


We had a marvelous family weekend...finally...
swam in the pool, grilled delicious Steaks and I made
this amazing fresh Strawberry Cheesecake!!!!!


Sunday Father's Day BBQ

It was the best of times...
how wonderful it is to mark the occasion
and make beautiful memories....





8 comments:

  1. What wonderful memories. You are a beautiful family. Blessings to all, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJune 22, 2020

    just a beautiful BEAUTIFUL post! I'm so glad you could be together! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. The family is so cute trying to eat and smile and welcome the camera. Looks as if it was the perfect weekend! I enjoyed seeing the pics from the way-back machine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every single one in your family is so beautiful! Men and boys included!!!
    They look good even when they are eating!! I take the worst pictures at the table while your video is beautiful!
    You have such a blessed family and everyone can see how loving y'all are with each other.

    ReplyDelete
  5. sweet sweet family!! lots of love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have you tackled the new Blogger yet? I keep saying I’ve got to get down and dirty with trying to figure it out but then I procrastinate and find something else to do !!! I looked at it for about 5 min when they first started saying we’d have to change...looks horrible to me. Why do they do this to us oldies but goodies???!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Janey..yes, I am using the new blogger and NO, I don't care for it at all....a change that was not needed and certainly not very user friendly! Hope all is well in your world!

    ReplyDelete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.