October 5, 2023

LET'S COZY UP THE BEDROOM FOR YOUR OWN FALL RETREAT

 Good Morning to all my Kindred Spirits....

I am absolutely thrilled you are stopping by today and
this post is dedicated to autumn days that are now upon us....
I had the most fun choosing just the right bed linens to transform
one of the guest bedrooms into the fall and winter season!
I think the family is going to feel well cared for when
they crawl into silky, soft sheets, blankets and quilts....



I feel textures are so very important to blend together.....
I purchased this woven ivory bed blanket for the foot of the bed
so that when someone decides to nap for a bit, they can just pull 
this up for a peaceful and restful afternoon.....
I love including a fall magazine and whimsical books too.....




My color scheme was soft sage with a pop of burgundy...
Imagine the soft, silky feel of new ivory Berkshire sheets....



This tray is my all time favorite to use as a bed tray....
we have a velvet pumpkin, a small floral, a beautiful leaf plate, which can
hold your jewelry in the evening, a new fluffy guest towel and lovely
Jasmine scented soaps....


But....we can add even a perfect touch by including THE CUP OF THE SEASON...
should you fancy a cup of spiced tea in the evening....try sipping from
a beautiful fall mug...this one is from Anthropologie!



I adore this cushy sage pumpkin.....


When you have a certain color in mind. it's fun to see what accent
pieces you can pull together...I purchased this beautiful
quilted pillow cover years ago at the Dallas Farmer's market.....


And, yes....for the grandchildren, I added a soft and totally adorable Nutsy the Squirrel....



I hope they enjoy being pampered during a relaxing night time bath....


It's soft and comfortable....



I love providing a cozy book such as this magical
autumn story from Rachel Harrison....



Better yet, let's give a choice of fun autumn reads.....

So I think this covers all the bases my darlings....
it's a feeling that all is right in your world....


Sweet dreams loves.....see you in the morning.....

3 comments:

  1. What a charming and cozy bedroom. I love this color, and Nel's new house has the same wall color. It's really IN right now, and I just bought a wallet also in this color. Your bedspread is so pretty, and what a find at the farmer's market. That velvet pumpkin is delightful, and the jasmine soap sounds nice. My favorite flower scent, by the way. And I absolutely LOVE that coffee cup. It's so Fall looking. Anthropologie is a favorite of mine. That little soft squirrel adds a special touch. Oh, I love it all, Betsy. You did a wonderful job decorating, and this bedroom space will make your guests feel so welcome.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely. When's check-in time















    So lovely. When's check-in time?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, warm and welcoming!

    ReplyDelete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.