September 1, 2023

COMPANY'S COMIN'...SERVING APPLE BUTTER BREAD AND A SWEET and SAVORY CHEESE BALL

AUTUMN

At Estelle's, Autumn is the season for savoring each and every day...

this is the season that awakens our senses and fills our hearts
with contentment....we long for those brisk mornings
and sunlit days that are noticeably shorter...
we long to cozy up by the evening fire...
I love to make our home feel like you are well cared for..
as if you were visiting a five star Bed and Breakfast.....
Y'all come in for a casual coffee and fall appetizer now being
served on this September afternoon....



We are tasting a warm Apple Butter Bread..... 
I will tell you, I am placing a second order for this Apple Butter....
I am all for supporting family businesses and this Apple Butter
is SO DELICIOUS!



As we sip on mugs of hot hazelnut coffee with lots of cream....




There are pretty fall linen napkins



and on this pretty plate, we will be taste testing a sweet and savory
Autumn Cheese Ball...with buttery crackers and raspberry jam.....



As you enter the dining room,
a luscious autumn scent will greet you....
reminiscent of vanilla and fall spices 


The Apple Butter Bread.....





The Best Cheese Ball and Raspberry jam....


Oh yes..these were winners....
on the menu for Thanksgiving... 

I have posted links to both recipes below....it's so good y'all!

APPLE BUTTER BREAD

THE BEST CHEESE BALL



4 comments:

  1. Oh, you are killing me ... as I drag out my mismatched plates and slap some already sliced cheese on it with a side of Ritz crackers. hehe. I need some new dishes. I do love dishes, always have but I have so little storage space in this apartment. You set the most amazing tables and I am so pea-green with envy (grin). I love looking at your posts and sigh... Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Latane...thank you so very much! I love mismatched plates. Nothing wrong with that..as long as you love and enjoy your own tablesettings...it bring so much pleasure to have cheese and crackers on a pretty and festive plate...sounds pretty darn good about now....wishing you the best of fall!

      Delete
  2. Oh I can imagine how good that Apple Butter is. I love visiting to see what you're up to. I've just returned to blogging in August and finding blogs of old friends like you. I checked out you recipes here but the one for the Cheeseball isn't working. Ugh...and it looks soooo good. Please stop by and say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your apple butter bread looks scrumptious, Betsy. And I really like your Fall mugs. There is a place in northern Cal called Apple Hill, and they have the best apple butter. We always looks forward to going there in the Fall. Your candle looks so cozy and perfect for Fall.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.