June 27, 2021

OPALHOUSE SUMMER DECOR AND EASY SUMMER FOOD FARE

"Of this be sure, you do not FIND this HAPPY LIFE,
you MAKE IT!"~Thomas Monson


I have been part of a love affair...yes, I certainly have......
with Target's OPALHOUSE home goods line!
This set of melamine plates was my very first purchase
from Opalhouse when it first appeared in stores.


I purchased this gorgeous canvas print last year
for the upstairs Jack and Jill bathroom....
I just love the vibrant colors in this boho chic line!


Now, here are a few new additions I purchased recently....
this beautiful bath towel...so thick and luxurious!


And, this vibrant, delicious smelling candle...
this just speaks SUMMER to me.....
the scent is just over the moon good......


I'm bringing this to the beach with us.....


Lastly, this beautiful Pink Capiz Plug- In Wallflower


to go with this SEASIDE COCONUT WARMING OIL!
It's fun to create a certain seasonal vibe throughout the house!
I would love to know what your recent home purchases have been!

SUMMER FOOD FARE


Blueberry Biscuits...marvelous with morning coffee


Nothing better than a homemade Taco Salad


Drizzle with a touch of French Dressing


Martha Stewart has a new line of appetizers out and I picked these up
for a small cocktail party......


They were actually pretty good..light and fresh tasting...
Yes, I would purchase this again!


Don't forget the deviled eggs.....
they always are a perfect side when serving BBQ 
or grilled burgers!


Green Chili Chicken Spaghetti
This is a delicious recipe using HEB Green Chili Stew Mix
Here is the recipe if you can get your hands on the Stew Mix


Now, how about a sweet ending.....


German Chocolate Cake


Topped with Creamy Vanilla Frosting and colorful Sprinkles!

A look back at a wonderful Father's Day 2021



 





5 comments:

  1. AnonymousJune 27, 2021

    such a Delight! from beginning to end! the images in this are beautiful!
    I love getting tips from you. and suggestions. at your expense! LOLOL!
    you're just the best little Betsy! the very best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only thing I hate about visiting you is that I ALWAYS come away drooling and hungry even if I have just had a meal. LOL. I have saved several of your recipes!
    Love your Opalhouse pieces. What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Opalhouse line has some really lovely items!

    Your Father’s Day looks fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely finds and the food all looks delicious! Your chicken spaghetti sounds very similar to the Nacho Chicken Bake I made last night. Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful mom. Makes me homesick.

    ReplyDelete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.