March 9, 2021

EASTER PREPARATIONS


Hello Loves....
I hope this finds you well and happy!
We find life looking a bit brighter as the sun comes
out each morning and people are feeling more confident
with finally receiving the Covid vaccines.....
life is slowly returning to normal.....
Many of my friends tell me about planning their
gardens and anticipating a visit to the local nurseries
to buy their plants and potting soil!
My decorating for Easter and Spring is
much more minimal this year and confined
to the dining room table!
Here's what the centerpiece looks like for 2021~

 

I chose colors of lavender and lilac.....featured florals
in two rustic woven baskets of a soft gray.


I found this basket set on Amazon and absolutely love them....
both can be used on the tabletop of hung from a door or wall....


There is an accent color of light pink too.....


The garden bunnies complete the look and I'm
really enjoying the simplicity and beauty of this arrangement.
I am really looking forward to Easter this year and seeing
family....I hope y'all are enjoying planning your Spring and Easter also!
Be kind and be blessed......









4 comments:

  1. Everything always looks wonderful there! Yes, looking forward to Easter and family gathered.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No family able to gather here. Most things will still be closed, so no eating out. Glad you can be with your loved ones. Your table is lovely. I always smile when I see how you decorate your house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks so pretty and Springlike! I love the colors and your bunnies are so cute. The mood does seem to be lifting with the weather warming up. Can't wait for our lake to thaw!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving our early signs of spring! I like your chosen colors, so fresh and pretty. I love celebrating the resurrection and gathering together with family and friends!

    ReplyDelete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.