November 1, 2019

DOUBLE LAYER PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE


Welcome NOVEMBER!
We have so many things to look forward to and this month,
I hope to bring you marvelous recipes to serve your family!
We are starting with this DELICIOUS PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE!


This is so easy to prepare and is so light and airy......


It also calls for a ready made graham crust, which I almost
never use, but it really worked marvelously
for this particular recipe!


Divide the batter in half for the double layer effect....


I liked the fact that this recipe uses only 1/2 can of the pumpkin...
a lighter taste for this pie......


Easy to prepare and bake.....in about 40 minutes!


DOUBLE LAYER PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE

2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
1 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 eggs
1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
1/2 cup pumpkin puree
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 pinch ground cloves
1 pinch ground nutmeg
1/2 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed


I think your family will love this!


Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar and vanilla. Beat until smooth. Blend in eggs one at a time. Remove 1 cup of batter and spread into bottom of crust; set aside.

Add pumpkin, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg to the remaining batter and stir gently until well blended. Carefully spread over the batter in the crust.
Bake in preheated oven for 35 to 40 minutes, or until center is almost set. Allow to cool, then refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight. Cover with whipped topping before serving.


May your Fall season be filled with joyful moments....







7 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness that cheesecake looks so delicious. I love pumpkin flavor . Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This cheesecake looks delicious! I cannot wait to make. it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Years ago now, visiting a Thanksgiving tag sale in a church basement, pies and coffee were being served. My mother and I could not resist trying a piece like this and it was delicious. As I recall, this or a similar recipe was printed up on an advert for either pumpkin or cream cheese in most women’s magazines of the day. Fast forward all these years and here you are mentioning it. What a happy memory you have prompted for me. Not to mention the lost recipe! I am going to be giving this a try as well!

    Love your beautiful, warm November heading and the clowder of cats napping. Now that’s cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty fall pie plate. Thank you for the recipe, it looks very good, and simple.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am going to try this. I am allergic to cheese (although I love cheesecake I can't eat it anymore) but others aren't. We have a time of Pie and Praise at church right before Thanksgiving and I think this will be perfect. Something different from the apple and pumpkin pies that everyone brings.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am going to make this for Thanksgiving! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all the many wonderful flavors of fall! and your new banner is beautiful.
    and the video with the perfect music. am I gushing? my goodness. I guess I am!
    AGAIN! thanks for the recipe and the delicious pictures! I love simple things to make! xo

    ReplyDelete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.