April 25, 2018

THE ULTIMATE BREAKFAST SMOOTHIE



Do you enjoy breakfast smoothies?
I know many who love them as they can
be as nutritious as you can make them,
they keep you satisfied throughout the morning
and are so convenient when you have to rush
out the door to the office!
Even though I no longer have to do that,
I love mixing up my own blends of smoothies
that are simply out of this world delicious!
This is our new favorite here at Estelle's!


THE ULTIMATE BREAKFAST SMOOTHIE
1 cup of crushed ice
1 fresh banana
1/4 cup  Chocolate Ovaltine
3 T. Peanut Butter
1 1/2 cup Almond Vanilla Milk

Place all ingredients in a blender and blend for
one minute on high speed..

7 comments:

  1. Betsy, That does sound like a very healthy smoothie. My daughter would love it with the Almond milk. I will write this quick recipe down. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Susie...hope you are having a great week.....please let me know if your daughter enjoys the recipe! Warm hugs from Texas!

      Delete
  2. Ovaltine? Is that still around? I used to love it. I have a fruit smoothie every morning. I can't wait to go to the store and buy Ovaltine and try your smoothie, Betsy. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...I know Katie...used to love this as a child and still do....I use this instead of cocoa for hot chocolate! Great in smoothies! Enjoy and have a beautiful week ahead!

      Delete
  3. That looks so good. I don't know why I don't make these more often. It's something I could make without sugar. Oh....and could I have one of those buttermilk biscuits with mine? heehee! Hugs! (I'm going to write the quote in my journal right now....the quote at the top of your blog!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ovaltine? I remember that drink. Alas, I am not supposed to drink almond milk, which I like a lot. (Too much of a concentration of almonds from what my doc tells me.) Maybe a mixture of plain yogurt and regular milk would make a good substitute. You almost always make me want to try what you’re featuring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love smoothies and have them at least once a day during the Spring and Summer. This one looks good. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.