January 28, 2018

MEXICAN FOOD DELIGHTS AND TARGET TREASURES


Love, love, love Saturday nights!
Time to dress up and go out on the town..
it was a night for Margarita's!

However, I know y'all love seeing
what Target treasures came home with me....
so let's do a little recap....


I love making a breakfast on Saturday mornings of
bacon, eggs and toast....
a good way to start the day before heading out for errands!
Bo is always close to the kitchen....looking for a bite of bacon!


First up is the GORGEOUS glass vase....
I am always thinking fall decorating and this color
just spoke to me of Autumn......


Love this darling little straw basket with cocoa brown accents...
I plan on putting a fall floral arrangement in this!
$3.00


I also love botanical prints and this one
all framed so pretty in this glass frame is perfect
for either a bathroom or our little guest bedroom.


I am loving the pink and navy blue desk items....
another fun addition to my crafting desk!


I decided to put these colorful little paperclips in Mother's glass squirrel....
cute, cute, cute!


Now, let's talk beauty.....
current new favorites to glam it up!


"GELATO ON MY MIND!"
A bit out of my comfort zone, but it may be fun
for summer!


I discovered this beautiful velvet burn out top on sale
and it reminded me so much of my youthful hippie days...
so I wore it out to dinner!
It's romantic and feminine.....


Me and son #1.....
playing games.....


In the midst of a strategy game.....


We tried a new place called Wild Salsa....


Loved the decor...it was a hustle bustle night!


This queso was AMAZING......


A PRICKLY PEAR MARGARITA!!!
oh baby, baby!!!
GOOD FOOD, GOOD SERVICE!


It was the annual Cub Scout SoapBox Derby competition
over in Atlanta and Luke the Duke came in first place....
with ALOT of help from his Daddy!


Which brings us in to Sunday morning
and big lucious doughnuts for breakfast!
We have just gorgeous weather today...
the nurseries are beginning to show signs of spring...
I need to look for seed packets....I love this time of year, don't you?

4 comments:

  1. There are a lot of things I miss about Texas. Number one on the list is Mexican Food. Great target treasures. Enjoy your week, Betsy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great weekend and I just LOVE that top on you! What a perfect little 'dress up' piece. The food looks delicious and I like the looks of the place. Hope you have a great Sunday night!!!! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I have to get to Target and look for treasures. I haven't been in awhile. I need to look for that basket. I love the top you got. Congrats to Luke!

    ReplyDelete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.