July 27, 2024

A VINTAGE AUTUMN BANNER

Good Morning sweet friends....
today, I wanted to share the fall banner 
I am using for 2024....
I fell in love with this...... 


I love having a vision of what I want our home to look like
in the fall....this season brings back such wonderful memories of 
childhood which I now realize were happy times created by my parents...
sipping spiced tea, the October showing of The Wizard of Oz,
new fall cardigans, raking leaves and enjoying a crackling fire at night....



I love creating rooms that are timeless and classic



The beginning of fall for you, may mean sitting down with
a mug of tea, bringing out the flannels and warm socks....
sitting by the fireside in the evenings.....


Decorating for the seasons, becomes a tradition....
we want our homes to feel peaceful and serene...
we want to invest in our homes and instill those
wonderful traditions in our children....



For many of us, decorating for fall brings happiness....
the season brings forth shorter days, cooler weather and there is
an excitement in the air with the changing of the leaves....
In our childhood the autumn signified the start of the school year,
football games, Halloween and pumpkins!


Did you know the color Orange, can bring us happy feelings of joy~
Collect what you love and give your heart to the season......it's a
beautiful time of year.....

1 comment:

  1. Wizard of Oz was a favorite of mine!
    I love Fall...
    Happy weekend!
    Donna

    ReplyDelete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.