June 18, 2024

MANWICH DIP...A NEW FAMILY FAVORITE

Good Morning all you wonderful gal pals....and gents....
The early part of Summer begins all the family gatherings
the season can hold and it normally begins with Father's Day!
I made a fabulous and easy appetizer dip for our day of fun
and it was gone in minutes......


This recipe was shared by a favorite You Tube friend, Arlynn.....
I have really enjoyed her series of 'DIPS" and I think this
will be sure to please those you love at your next party....
 

Manwich DIP.....
One pound of ground beef
One can of Manwich
One can of stewed tomatoes
One pack of Taco seasoning
One block of cream cheese

Brown the ground beef and drain any excess grease.
Add the tomatoes and Manwich, stir to combine
on medium heat.
Add the taco seasoning and allow to simmer.
Spread softened cream cheese in a baking dish.
Spoon the Manwich sauce over the cream cheese
and top with shredded cheese.
Serve with Tostitos and/or crackers.


This sparks the imagination of simple goodness.....
going to be great for football season....



Hope you enjoy Arlynn's recipe as much as we did....
see y'all next time!

3 comments:

  1. The dip looks good! I'll have to try it!
    hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this looks so good. It's easy to make too. I think I'll try it soon. I love anything with cream cheese. I just bought some to go with bagels. ; )

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hurray, I can comment on your blog again!

    This dip looks so amazing, Betsy! Just what we like! I'm going to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.