May 5, 2024

MOTHER'S DAY BRUNCH PUNCH

Good Morning to you all......

we are one week away from Mother's Day Sunday
so the planning has begun....
My gift has been ordered for our precious Miss M
which may just appeal to her sight, smell, and touch..
a bit of personal pampering which she so deserves.

I am planning our traditional
MOTHER'S DAY BRUNCH
and am in the throws of searching through
cupboards and pulling out favorite pieces
to design the look....it's really been fun doing so....



The ladies and Moms so deserve to be honored on this special day
and it's perfectly fine to guide the boys in this special gathering.....


My brunch menu is going to not only be delicious,
but a bit unique...I am including old favorites
along with some special surprises which
should delight the taste buds.....






I like being organized when planning a celebration
which includes organizing the menu
and then deciding on the serving pieces....



I am really loving the style and colors of this special brunch


We have had many rainy days this spring,
so it's a safe bet to plan on dining indoors....
I wanted to share a favorite punch recipe,
which all the family has loved over the years
and one which I have served at many wedding and baby showers....
 

This was a bridal shower I hosted and served this Brunch Punch....
so delightful and refreshing....

CHARLESTON'S BRUNCH PUNCH
One large can of pineapple juice
One can of Cream of Coconut
One can of Frozen Lemonade
4 cups water
Optional...scoops of Pineapple Sherbert

Serve in a lovely beverage container ice cold....

Dress your special event up to your liking...it will be  crowd pleaser for sure!

2 comments:

  1. Betsy, Your menu looks delicious and I cannot wait to make your scrumptious punch recipe. Thanks so much for sharing. I wish you A Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Alice....I know you will enjoy the punch recipe...it's delightful! I wish you the happiest, most delightful Mother's Day as well....thank you for taking time to visit today!

      Delete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.