September 20, 2022

LEMON HUMMUS WITH MEDITERREAN SALAD



This is a marvelous appetizer that I wanted to share with all of you
today, since we are all researching ideas for fall gatherings!


I used a Lemon Hummus for this particular appetizer,
but you could use whatever type or flavor you prefer!


This is colorful, healthy, light and zesty!!!



I think even the family members that don't care for olives, tomatoes or hummus
will actually really enjoy this recipe....I know my husband loved it!



I served it with crispy cocktail crackers and garlic baguette chips



Thanks for stopping by today....
hope y'all enjoy this recipe!





 

2 comments:

  1. Oh, yes... that would make a perfect lunch. or just a get-together.

    ReplyDelete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.