May 19, 2021

SUMMER OUTDOOR ENTERTAINING

Who doesn't love entertaining during Summer?
This season offers an explosion of color!
I think  the vibrant colors of yellows,
greens, pinks and purples lend themselves
to creating beautiful outdoor celebrations!
I have chosen a few new outdoor serving pieces
which will be ideal for backyard garden parties!

The first thing I love to do when planning taking the party outside, is to scatter seeds....
sunflowers are just a must for Summer!

I also think of Citrus when I am reminded of the Summer months...
lemons and limes are cool and refreshing in cold drinks
and foods which are meant to be served outdoors......

I simply cannot wait to serve crisp tortilla chips
with some beautiful mango salsa!

The most important thing to remember when planning
a gathering, is to enjoy the process!

Now, THIS piece, I fell in love with......
I plan on serving brownie bites or lemon bars on this gorgeous tray!



The artwork on these melamine pieces is just stunning!


This divided serving tray is going to be perfect
for olives, little grape tomatoes and cheeses....or
you could serve fresh watermelon, grapes and cantaloupe bites!


Just so beautiful.....

I have a weakness for little spreaders and I found
this darling little set on an end cap at the grocery...
ideal for a summer theme!


Don;t forget about fragrance too....
a seasonal candle with fresh florals will add so much
to the ambiance of your party!

Now this stole the show.....
this beautiful serving bowl is going
to be ideal for serving my
Mexican Street Corn Pasta Salad!!!

And...I love this idea.....
I am featuring a Sweet and Salty Margarita Mousse
in the outdoor Margarita glasses....
a little bit of Southern Glam!!!
It's all about having a great time, creating memories
and entertaining with a bit of style!



5 comments:

  1. Hi Betsy,

    This is all so very pretty, but I love, love the lemon themed dishware!! I've never met a lemon I didn't like. :D I love to cook and bake with them, and yes, they're pretty to look at, too, aren't they? These colors are especially pretty -- the yellow, lavender, and green, so perfect for summer. We obviously have similar tastes in these things. I know you'll enjoy entertaining with your family after not seeing them last summer.

    Thanks so much for visiting me today; I always love to hear from you!

    XX,

    Denise at Forest Manor

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is all so lovely! As always! The dishes are every one so pretty!!
    Your parties are going to be so much FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it all...so pretty! I fell hard recently for the bee theme as much as I had tried to resist it. So now I have lots of yellow going on in my home...it's really cheery! Recently my husband looked around and said, "Wow, when you go for a theme you really run with it!" I may or may not have been dragging more bee stuff in the door at the time. Buzz Buzz. Ha!

    Say hey to Mae! Soooooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AnonymousMay 19, 2021

    to end with a tiny video... YES! precious little Mae. queen of kitties.
    the rain outside and the happy planning for cozy and gorgeous gettogethers this summer!
    it's all so FULL of life and Love! good lord. I gush over your posts every time I come here.
    it has to be tiresome. you are patient and kind to put up with it! LOL. same song second verse from Tammy.
    but it needs to be said... YOU are the Supreme Epitome of the GRAND Southern Hostess!
    is Texas Southern? probably not. but Grand Western Hostess just doesn't have the same ring to it. LOLOL.
    it's ALL so Beautiful! thank you for your blog Betsy. yes. once again. THANK YOU!
    Linda said the Same thing in just TWO LINES!!! XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your guests will be so blessed! Everything looks fresh and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.