October 21, 2018

CARAMEL APPLES, THE PUMPKIN PATCH AND FARMHOUSE STYLE


Hello Loves...how in the world are y'all doing today?
Oh, I hope your weekend has been glorious.....October is half over already....
nooooooooo....I always wonder why my favorite month just passes by
at lightening speed!
I thought today we should take a peek over to Atlanta and see
a few snippets of Miss M's apple party.....
Lawd, four boys attempting to create and decorate fall caramel apples!


So, as we can see......one is doing a face plant into a dish of sprinkles,
one is meticulously decorating his apple...and 
Luke the Duke is shoving caramels into his mouth.....
oh the fun and chaos of little boys.......


Grandson, Noah took a visit to the pumpkin patch....
He's a heartbreaker isn't he!


I tried a new flavor of tea this weekend and it's delightful....
I think you would enjoy the notes on this tea....
I found it calming in a way......


Have you ever noticed how wonderful you feel
taking a few minutes to sip on hot tea and read
a beautiful fall seasonal magazine in the afternoon.....


This is my favorite publication..just full of beauty and inspiration......


The rain finally stopped so that we could enjoy a day outdoors...
sprucing up the garden, putting the scarecrows out and
grilling a steak and fresh salmon on a moonlit October evening.....


Just the very sight of the grocery stores makes me happy....
all that glorious fall color.....


This patch had some of the most interesting looking pumpkins....


I have a new fall quilt for the farmhouse table, and wanted
a rather simple rustic centerpiece....
PINECONES!!! Yes...perfect...reminds me of home and Mississippi
I placed them in my dough bowl along with a rustic looking
Jack O' Lantern.....



The quilt throw is from Amazon as are the fall leaves...
I took two old candlesticks and candles, which I have had for years,
and created candle rings out of garland


I just love it....it's simple, yet reflects the season through Thanksgiving.....


Isn't he just adorable!!!



The quilted throw is Mae approved...a perfect spot for
birdwatching...wishing each of you a beautiful week ahead!

4 comments:

  1. Isn't fall just the best? I adore your tablescape with the centerpiece you created and the quilt!! What a perfect idea. I subscribe to Victoria, too, and recently started getting Southern Lady. Have you seen it? I think it is a magazine you'd really like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Betsy, There are just no ugly people in your family. :):) Everyone is good looking and beautiful. I like that new quilt. Funny how cats seem to know the best bird watching spots. Oh yes, I have seen some of the wildest pumpkins, green, white, yellow and striped. Bumpy and smooth, round and squatty. Most amazing. I love the Celestial teas. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. The quilt is wonderful...love autumn colors and browns. The boys cracked me up. There’s one in every crowd and, as my daughter-in-law’s mom says, “he’s usually ours.” Ha! Yes, Noah is a cutie pie. Hope that he isn’t too much of a heartbreaker.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh those little boys are just delightful! LOL
    and there is nothing that thrills me more than Autumn. it pleases me in every way.
    thank you for sharing your wonderful finds with us. have a fabulous week ahead. I know you will. xo

    ReplyDelete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.