June 4, 2024

SUMMER COFFEE/TEA CORNER

Good Morning Loves...
I certainly hope you have had a good start to your week
and that all is peaceful in your corner of the world.
Today, I thought about sharing an idea for a small
coffee/tea corner if you are expecting visitors
for a day or two....I try to provide
a special bed and breakfast feel to their visit..... 



Travel these days can be so hectic and tiring....
after a day of flying to your destination. your guests
may often arrive weary and a bit hungry...
in need of small refreshments.....
so this is how I like to prepare for them when
it's mid-morning, afternoon or late night.....
I think this is company worthy and I know
how much it is appreciated by those visiting....
Summer is a laid-back kind of feel....
special touches, but not at all fancy...
I try to choose a beverage that can be served hot or cold
a soothing color palette and a little nosh.....



This beverage corner was in bright summer shades of blue....
all arranged on a pretty lazy susan.....
a lovely cloth napkin with sterling silver stirring spoons...



I love to serve special jams that are gourmet and unusual...
most people are intrigued and look forward to a taste.....




Something homemade and warm from the oven
is showing your guests you cared about their well-being and 
hungry tummies....
today, I chose to bake some delicious banana nut muffins..



If your guests prefer tea, rather than coffee,
then a summer flavored tea can be delightful 
and served cold or hot....
this is Texas honey, we like ice cold sweet tea.....
or a hot cup of coffee.......



I store the tea packets in a pretty ginger jar,
which is lovely to display with your beverage mugs...

So, welcome your guests with a special area where they
can unwind, relax and enjoy their beverage and home baked goodie....
it's a lovely way to make them feel welcomed and cared for....
now the conversations can begin....easy and relaxed.....




3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful setting for entertaining! Those muffins look delicious! And, yes, I am intrigued by that jar of jam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Betsy, I just love Pear Preserves and these look great with vanilla. I had to go online and order two jars. Thank you for sharing these with us. Have a good evening!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a delightful coffee corner. I absolutely love that small blue jar where you put the tea packets in. The special jam does look intriguing, and sounds wonderful. What a cozy spot to welcome your guests and make them feel at home. And the Winnie the Pooh quote is delightful.

    Have a pleasant weekend, Betsy.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.