June 2, 2019

SUMMER DAYS AT HOME..FINDING WAYS TO ENJOY THEM



Most days are just typical ordinary days, aren't they?
You are not posting your fabulous and exciting Vegas trip on Instagram...
You are not posting hundreds of selfies on social media...
You are not filming yourself buying new Gucci sunglasses or walking
down the streets with your new Louis Vuitton handbag...


Sometimes, I am thankful for the ORDINARY....it's being at HOME!


The laundry is a daily task that I rather enjoy....
My guests always mention how soft and fragrant my linens are!


I like making cleaning chores, like the bathrooms
a pleasant one.....four bathrooms in a two story home.....
little carriers help with that!


I am loving this Crystal Light variety pack which I buy from Amazon...
it makes increasing your daily water intake a little tastier....
this is a great alternative if you are a diet soda lover!


A stainless steel mug is so great for keeping your drinks cold
and...it's a pretty accessory!


These little packets make 2 cups of crisp, light refreshment


This is just delightful on hot summer days....
and.....no added calories!!!


Y'all be careful in the sun...wear your hats...
shop the sales....I picked up this darling little pink straw hat
for a mere $1.00 from Walmart.


I love having our dinner menu planned for me during the weekdays...
you may want to try out a meal delivery service....
Hello Fresh has certainly worked for us!


If you can find the sun puddles....
life is good!


Fishin' on the Woobie........

9 comments:

  1. Yes, I love my days at home. There's nothing like good-smelling laundry. Your planner pages look so pretty and cheery - giving me inspiration, as you often do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happiest at home! That’s me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I long for ordinary days at home. We’ve been on family trip and now we must spend next week or so cleaning up the muck from lake flooding. And ALL my blooming flowers and shrubs have died..just don’t think I even have the desire to replant. Very lonely here without my sophiejane 😢
    So I needed your sweet cozy post tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen sista! I always say "it's the little things!" Secret to enjoying everyday life!
    Blessings to all of you!
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many fun things for summer! I need to get to Wal-Mart and see about that Pioneer Woman travel mug! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey...I accidentally hit delete instead of publish on your sweet comment. Will u plz post it again? I’m keeping all notes about sophiejane in a special lil book. I HAVE GOT to get my s*** together - my brain is just not working...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely!! Home is truly where I love to be also! Thinking of you! Have a wonderful summer!
    Hugs, Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Home is best for me, too! Hospitality at its best, I find when visiting! Thank you for sharing your homemaking tips and finds!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, the blessings of an ordinary day......

    ReplyDelete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.