June 6, 2019

SUMMER AROMATHERAPY

Nothing better than a little retail therapy
to lift one's spirits......


There is nothing more rewarding than having a home that smells
clean and fresh with the beautiful scents of the season!
I found some lovely items that will make our home smell amazing!!!


I keep beautiful soap dispensers in the kitchen and bathrooms
and fill them with seasonal hand soaps!
This Coconut Water and Mango scent from Dial is perfect
for the next few months!
I also picked up these new summer hand towels
from the Better Homes and Garden line.


I wanted a new wax warmer for summer and when I laid my eyes
on this lovely sea glass hobnail warmer, I knew it was just
the perfect touch for the kitchen!


Oh my goodness...they had so many beautiful fresh
scents in the wax packs, it was hard to choose just one......


So far, this Lime and Eucalyptus package is quickly
becoming a favorite!!!!


I started out using this in our kitchen.....


Then switched it out to our foyer......
Isn't that just so pretty!!!


For the guest bath,
I chose this lovely cream and gold pineapple with
soft summery scents......
Did you know that Walmart is now carrying these?
I can tell you this is far less expensive than Bath and Body!


Oh, the house smells amazing....just like we were enjoying
a beach vacay.....almost......


Oh yes,,,I thought this new little jadite bowl which
would be perfect for a summer ice cream sundae!!!!



5 comments:

  1. You found lots of lovely things, Betsy! That hobnail seaglass color wax melter is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you got a lot of wonderful things. Just last week I bought my first bottle of hand soap and love it. I have always used soap and never thought about the bottles. Well, I am sold and now I will have to find a pretty dispenser to put it in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love fragrance!! Home, neck, behind my ears.....on my pillows, in my bathroom, as you come into the house...
    the scent of fragrance everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That little jadeite dish is darling. I have a similar one that is vintage, but I could really enjoy a set of those. I enjoy fragrance, but must be careful or the grands refuse to come in. 😄

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that little Jaceite dish too...how cute. And it's nice to get summer scents in our house to freshen things. I bought new soaps but need some new candles! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.