March 25, 2019

PRETTY SPRING FLORALS FOR HOME AND GARDEN


My project for the weekend was to create another
little arrangement to welcome Easter!
I came across yet a second darling little wooden box at
Walmart and could not resist the french country charm of the
Farmer's Market theme.....


An adorable vibrant accent to pair with this
precious burlap bunny!


I love how this turned out with
shades of oranges, purples and whites!


This sweet little arrangement cost about $10.00 to make..
now what's not to love about that!


What a lovely little way to create a bright spot in your kitchen!


Oh my goodness gracious y'all...when I saw the spring patterns
the Pioneer Woman has created for us....well...it almost made me swoon....


I will say this may very well be, my all-time favorite pattern yet.....


This pattern is just stunning...I wish Mother were here to see this....
I would stock her kitchen in this pattern....she would have loved it!


and.....they match the spoon rest and tea towels I purchased
back in January!


I am so loving Spring this year....


Don't forget to stock up on those pretty Easter paper products too!

Lots going on at Estelle's inside and outside...
the gardening is undergoing big changes
this week.....
I look forward to seeing the Bluebonnets in April...
such a gorgeous time here in Texas!

14 comments:

  1. 🌷🌿🐇🌸Your home is looking springy and your spirits are definitely chipper. Makes me smile to visit you...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love having you visit Vee..we had our first round of thunder and hail storms...going to be a typical Spring Texas I think...have a terrific week!

      Delete
  2. I love the Pioneer Woman dishes! That pattern is amazing! I wonder if my Wal-Mart has it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Deanna...it's just gorgeous! You will love it! Have a beautiful week!

      Delete
  3. Those colors are just gorgeous together. I like the Pioneer Woman products.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kathy...I think many of us love her product...they are so colorful and happy aren't they? Hope y'all are doing well and spring is showing some color up there! Have a great week!

      Delete
  4. What a cute wooden box, Betsy, and your flower arrangement looks so pretty and cheerful!! Love the burlap bunny. :D

    The Pioneer Woman dishes look great with your linens; she does have colorful kitchen products. The Easter paper plates and napkins are so cute, as well. I always forget about the cute paper items for Easter. Thanks for sharing!!

    Hope you have a great week!

    Hugs,

    Denise at Forest Manor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Denise...thank you for visiting today! Hope you are enjoying some Spring temps at your house....always enjoy seeing what you're up to! Hugs!

      Delete
  5. Beautiful! I love the planter and the flower arrangement.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Elizabeth..so happy you stopped by today! Hope you are enjoying the lovely season so far!

      Delete
  6. Oh Betsy, I absolutely love all the pioneer woman things. Your mother would have enjoyed them , being a sweet gift from you. We never stop missing our mothers, do we? Your burlap bunny is the perfect piece to put along side the new box of flowers. Yes, you know I truly love cute paper plates and napkins. Got to have some of those. :):) Blessings to you, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Susie...yes, she certainly brings us lovely home items doesn't she? Hope things continue to go in a positive direction for you and your family...warm hugs!

      Delete
  7. I'm trying to subscribe to your blog, but getting an error message.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry you are having trouble....possibly sign up for email delivery...hope this works for you and thank you for stopping by!

      Delete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.