January 9, 2019

WINTER CONTENTMENT


Hello Loves!
How is the winter in your neck of the woods?
We have had cold, rainy days here in Texas....
just about right for January!
Let's cozy up for a few minutes and see what
method of inspiration can be found here at Estelle's!


This is our first sunrise of the new year...
January 1, 2019....I wanted to capture the moment.
It's already a good day when you can catch the sunrise!


I always put one of the Hummel's out for winter....
such treasures these are from Grandmother Estelle.


I have found that I have been purchasing a new snowglobe
yearly for about the past three years....it seems like
I now have a collection....and simply adore them!
2018


2017


2015


I purchased this adorable winter white
faux fur jacket and this beautiful
gold and burgundy tassel necklace.
Now, I just need a dinner date!


In the mood for blues and candlelight.....on a winter evening.......


A cold rainy day is always my favorite to bake something delicious.....


This is the first new recipe for the new year....
Joanna Gaines Banana Bread....
it did not disappoint....simply fabulous!


Going to begin the DIY paper cone wreath......

The California kids made it home safely
and shared their reunion with their BoBo baby....
this sweet few minutes will just make your day.....
HOME SWEET HOME...BACK IN BABY'S ARMS.....











7 comments:

  1. Winter contentment is a great theme for your post; I like your snow globes, they are like a whole other world. I bought my first snow globe this year, I have long wanted one. You are going to look gorgeous in your white faux fur on a dinner date.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our weather has been mild, but it’s gotten cold, and we have snow coming this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Make that mr. take you to Del Friscos!!! My daughter in law and I went there last weekend..SO MUCH FUN! Delicious food, great wines and perfect ambiance. The Sea Bass was awesome! Also did Taverna's next night. Was
    not so impressed with their food. We love the one downtown and love the food there, tho.
    I'm going back over to Legacy West soon just to shop....the shops are awesome there. Front Gate home store??? Oh yeah....oooooh la la!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My entire world was a snow globe today...until it rained. Crazy winter. I hope that you soon have the opportunity to wear your pretty new jacket and necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to see you in that new jacket and wearing the beautiful necklace!
    Ah, That video!!! Pure happiness!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful winter decor. You have a golden touch :)
    I noticed that ever your mixing spoons are pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So Excited to find Your Blog, Such wonderful ideas and recipes, Can"t wait to Saturdays to be able to cook and make these delicious recipes.

    ReplyDelete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.