July 16, 2018

SUMMER LIFESTYLE FAVORITES


I love when bloggers share the products they have
tried and are recommending for the seasons!
These are my favorite finds this summer and
I think you will love these items too...
foods and beauty products from Amazon and Target!


Love, love, love this oversized travel tote!
I found this COOFIT  TOTE BAG on Amazon and it is really big, roomy
and the neat thing is...it's reversible!
You can go from all black to this beautiful floral print.
It is perfect for traveling and also is rather sturdy!
This is the link in case you would like to pick this one up too!




This is the perfect body cream for summer...it's heavenly!
For your bum bum, legs, tummy, arms and all over.
Irresistible pistachio almond fragrance (love the scent)
Firms and tightens skin.
Hydrates and softens.
Mica provides skin with an instant glow...
from Amazon. 



This is the oil I purchased from Amazon
to help with the knee replacement scar.
It's wonderful....absorbs quickly.
If you have any scarring, Vitamin E oil helps tremendously
on keeping the scar supple and helps in healing.


NOW LET'S TALK TARGET!


Target's Bullseye Spot has some fun summer finds....I didn't need much
but I did pick up a darling pair of flip-flops to keep near the pool, ($3.00),
this adorable little sign, which I plan to use during fall, ($3.00),
and the Lavender Vanilla hand soap for $1.00!!!!



I have tried dressings from Brianna's in the past,
but this Vinaigrette was a new one to me....
two thumbs up...light and slightly sweet!
I will keep this on hand for sure!



This was perfect for a summer dinner salad which I served
along side my Italian spaghetti....our favorite dinner
for a Friday or Saturday night!


Have you tried the Mrs. Thinster's cookie thins?
They are beyond yummy!!!
We have tried both the chocolate chip and the toasted coconut....a new favorite!
The Think Thin products are divine....always in our pantry
and are perfect to tuck inside your purse when running errands!


I love pink passion iced tea in summer....not only is it delicious...it's pretty in pink!


I adore KODIAK CAKES and was over the moon
when they came out with the individual flapjack cups..
makes a delicious breakfast, snack or even dessert!



NOW...we are going to talk bath and body....
I love trying new hair care products and am really happy
with this Herbal Essences....lovely fragrance and very
good for color treated hair!


I love anything DOVE.....as we are preparing for a visit
from The Divine Miss M....I am stocking up
on body wash, the new shower foam and the exfoliating polishes!


BODY BUTTER....I am totally in love with this new
Target product....a delightful scent for summer too!
I could just dip my whole body in a big tub of this creaminess!


I love having different facial masks on hand
just to keep my skin and complexion looking it's best.
They are inexpensive, so soothing and can revitalize
tired looking skin!
It's like visiting your own spa for a few moments
of indulgence!


I am loving this Glamorous 3D White from Crest....
if you are coffee, tea or wine drinker, you may enjoy
seeing some positive whitening results with this brand of toothpaste!


Lastly, I did a little dance when I came across
this glade candle in the scent of Patchouli-Amber....
can you imagine this in your kitchen or bath when fall begins?

I hope you found something that peaked your interest!
It was fun to share with y'all today...

16 comments:

  1. Betsy, I loved seeing some of the things you use for your skin. I like those little facial masks .Dove is a wonderful brand of skin care/shower products. I have never seen or heard of Kodiak Cakes, so interesting. Thanks for showing all these goodies. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do the best seasonal favorites. I already love everything you've shown or I am wanting to try it. I'll be looking for the Kodiak cakes and the Glade candle. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make me want it all! And this is why I must stay away from the shopping networks. 😉 How’s your husband doing post knee surgery? I say a prayer when here for an ongoing good recovery. Hope those exercises are going well, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vee...thank you for asking...he is great...back to work and really progressing beautifully...it was a big success thus far....have a lovely week!

      Delete
    2. Wonderful! Back to work already!

      Delete
  4. AnonymousJuly 16, 2018

    wow, what a haul,, that bag is lovely and so many products you have shown we don't have here,, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love so many of these things! The big tote is gorgeous....love the lavender vanilla scent and I'll have to look at the ingredients of some of those snacks. I used Rosehip oil on my face when I got injured a few years ago and it helped my boo boos heal without leaving any scars. I'm going to make a little wish list now! heehee! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing your favorite finds. I love hearing about your favorites and learning about new to me things. I have written a list based upon your suggestions.

    ReplyDelete
  7. AnonymousJuly 16, 2018

    always such fun! thank you for this glamorously done post! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have to ask....what is a Kodiak cake??? never seen that before!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kodiak Cakes is a brand of whole grain mixes..you can read about the brand and their products at https://kodiakcakes.com/

      Delete
  9. I did not see that lavender vanilla soap or the salad dressing when I was at Target last week. Looks like I have to make another run there. Thanks for the heads up on everything. I love that large tote bag too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lot of summer delights! I love nice spa type products!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm back to check on a couple of things I wanted to write down. I did some favs today too! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's always interesting and enlightening to see what goodies you find. I love the bag and was contemplating ordering one but I recently received two handbags from Amazon made of the same material and they stink to high heaven. Does yours have a chemical yukky smell? I like the print so well that it still may go in my cart. Your spaghetti looks so good...that may have to be on the menu this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Donna...no it did not have an odor...but perhaps a spray with febreeze and a dryer sheet may remove the order you noticed. Best of luck...I plan on using mine for travel!

      Delete

I so love receiving your thoughts and comments. I also hope you found something that made you smile.